Improved Tactical Combat Casualty Care Card
4.375” x 5.500”
Fits perfectly in the IFAK and sleeve and breast pocket of ACUs
- Material is patented MERS (Multi-Environment Rewrite System)
plastic for rewrite capabilites and for extreme durability in any
condition, including underwater, and through both human blood
- Written on with a Staedtler map pen, Ultra-Fine Sharpie or
pencil, ink is removed with 90% rubbing alcohol; pencil is
erased with an eraser.
- Can be sanitized with bleach/water or hospital grade decontamination
agents without removing the writing.
- Designed with the non-medic in mind in an intuitive and user-friendly
“check the box” format.
- Can be issued to soldiers as part of their IFAK and carried and used during both training and combat operations, enabling combat lifesavers and medics to train on the same card that they use in combat.
- A resource that can be used repeatedly in schoolhouses and during unit training as an intuitive, cost-effective item that enhances combat efficiency and builds “muscle memory”.
- Works seamlessly with the new MIST report required at the end of each 9-Line TACEVAC Request.
- The entire first-aid/pre-hospital care documentation/TACEVAC request process can be rehearsed over and over using the IT4C and the THULS 9-Line TACEVAC Request with MIST.